1. Posing suits must be standard men’s swimsuit with at least ½ rear coverage. Suits
must meet acceptable standards of taste and decency. Thongs are prohibited.
2. Posing suits must be one color. Fringe, wording, sparkle or fluorescents is prohibited.
3. Competitors must not alter the fit of the posing suit by hiking it up in the back or by
pulling up the sides during Front and Rear Lat Spreads.
1. Posing music must be on a CD or USB stick.
2. Posing music must be the only music on the CD or USB stick.
3. Posing music must not contain vulgar lyrics. Competitors using music containing
vulgar lyrics will be disqualified.
The mandatory poses are:
a. Front Double Biceps
b. Front Lat Spread
c. Side Chest
d. Back Double Biceps
e. Back Lat Spread
f. Side Triceps
g. Abdominals and Thighs
- Competitors will walk on stage alone and perform their Model Walk
- The Model Walk consists of the following:
Walk to the center of the stage, stop and do a front stance, then a full turn and do a back stance, then turn to the front again and face the judges as directed, then proceed to the side of the stage. No lewd acts are permitted.
Length of time allowed is 10 seconds.
COMPARISON ROUND, TWO PIECE SWIMSUIT
- Competitors will be judged wearing a two-piece swimsuit and heels.
- The competitors will be brought back out in a group and directed to do a full front and back stance.
- Judges will have the opportunity to compare competitors against each other in half turns. (No side judging permitted, front and back only.)
1. Competitors compete in Board Shorts.
2. The shorts must be above the knee in length and can be 1” below the belly button.
3. Spandix is not permitted.
4. Logos are not permitted except that a manufacturer’s logo (i.e. Nike, Billabong) is acceptable.
1. Prescription eyewear (except sunglasses) is permitted.
2. Competitor numbers must be worn on the left side of the shorts at all times while onstage.
3. The “Moon Pose” is prohibited.
4. Gymnastic moves are prohibited.
1. Each competitor, in numerical order, walks onstage and performs front and back turns, finishing facing the
judges. Length of time allowed is 30 seconds.
2. Depending on the number of competitors in the class, each competitor may be directed to:
a. exit the stage until the entire class has performed the front and back turns at which time the entire class is called
back onstage; or
b. line up along diagonal lines on the sides of the stage.
WHAT IS WELLNESS DIVISION?
This division is for females with athletic physique’s that showcase more body
mass in the hips, glutes and thigh areas. The upper body is developed but
not to the same degree as the lower body.
b. Quarter Turn Right:
c. Quarter Turn Rear:
d. Quarter Turn Right:
e. Model Walk:
MEN´S CLASSIC PHYSIQUE
MEN’S CLASSIC PHYSIQUE
Competitors are required to wear posing shorts (see image below). Board shorts or bodybuilding
posing trunks are prohibited. Competitors are required to wear the same type of cut and all shorts
that are worn in competition must be black. Please visit this link for more information on Classic
Physique posing attire https://www.ifbbpro.com/news/classic-physique-announcement/.
1. Each competitor proceeds to center-stage individually in numerical order and automatically
performs the mandatory poses. No signal from the Head Judge is required.
2. Each competitor has a maximum of 60 seconds to perform the poses. A warning will be given
when 10 seconds remain.
3. Competitors are not required to use the full 60 seconds.
4. The mandatory poses are:
a. Front Double Biceps
b. Side Chest
c. Back Double Biceps
d. Abdominals and Thighs
e. Favorite Classic Pose (no Most Muscular)